Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Great new fabrics, some new ideas but no time

Well, I am just finishing up my Christmas orders plus I have the largest bridal order EVER (10 clutches!!!) but I just had to show off the most adorable fabrics I have just received. First is this great fabric called "Aux Champs Elysees" in Black from "L'Amour de la vie" collection.



I also received all of these fantastic prints from Khristian A Howell's latest collection: The Woodlands.


And then last of all, I ordered a few prints from Creative Thursday's "Meet the Gang" collection:


As for my ideas - I don't want to give anything away yet. I need to do more research and sew some samples but I'm going to try and focus a bit more on perfecting a few select items instead of spreading myself so thin. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment