Monday, December 5, 2011

Almost done...

I admit it - I am now addicted to making these adorable doll outfits. I have just finished 3 new outfits.
I received the "Meet the Gang" fabrics and they did not disappoint! I love the colours! So I decided to make this pretty peasant dress with matching shoes:


And then I made this adorable outfit with a criss cross top and some matching ruffle pants. The pattern called for a velcro closure but in my experience the velcro gets full of lint and stops working after a while so I used my cow girl snaps instead.


And lastly, I made this adorable footed pyjama in the same Riley Blake flannels as 2 sets of pyjamas Zoe owns. She will be tickled pink! (I used one of the dolls I have for sale to model these)


All I have left to make is the tote to carry everything and most importantly, her doll! (I am so anxious to finish that I am considering not waiting for the pale grey cotton I ordered for the doll and using a pale brown or a tan instead. )

No comments:

Post a Comment