Sunday, October 28, 2012

My First Juki Project

I finally have the Juki working very, very nicely. It is exactly what I needed. It goes through so many layers of canvas or leather. I have been delaying using it for a project because it is in the basement and my sewing room is on the 2nd floor of our house. (You just don't bring a machine that contains a litre of oil into a nice room with a hardwood floor). But yesterday I tackled a new hobo bag with a beautiful lambskin leather with a reptile print and used my Juki to sew up the leather components.



I forgot to take a photo at home before I brought it to the Arts Market where Daniel kindly took a photo to put up on Facebook for me (thanks Daniel!). You can take a look at the bag in person there - it is a buttery soft leather!

No comments:

Post a Comment